Calories per cupcake: 91
1.3g fat, 7g carbs, 13g protein @iifym
Merry Christmas to some of you, have a great Christmas eve, or happy holidays to the rest! Made with @pescience select protein for both the icing and cupcake, still hit your macros on the holidays!
Get your own30% off pescience.com with “driven”
2 scoops chocolate Select Protein
2/3 cup 0% greek yogurt
2 tbsp applesauce
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup rolled oats (blended to flour)
I used @myoatmeal German chocolate
1/2 cup eggwhites
1/4 cup splenda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup 0% greek yogurt
1/4 cup FF cream cheese
1/2 scoop WCM Select protein
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Splenda/stevia to taste
food colorings for desired colors
Directions: ***Note: these are very lean cupcakes, for those with more refined tastes you can use one of my other cupcake recipes, the big seller on this recipe is the icing 😉
1. Combine and whisk together all dry ingredients
2. add the wet and mix well until combined
3. place into 8 silicone cupcake moulds and preheat oven to 350
4. bake for 37 minutes, let cool
5. mix together all your frosting ingredients in a small bowl, not coloring,
6. divide into 2 small bowls and add red colouring to one, mix up well.
7. In a disposable frosting bag, use any star tip (best) and spoon in only one color on the far side of the bag only
8. spoon the red icing onto the opposite side of your bag.
9. with a flat edge smooth the icings towards the tip and pipe some out until both are coming out together,
10. pipe the icing onto each cupcake in a swirl pattern
11. show it to people to impress them
12. devour it all yourself.